Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Swheatgrass?

I took my first shot of the sweetest wheatgrass juice I ever had yesterday. It was amazing to say the least. First off I like the taste of wheatgrass juice but when I took a shot of their supercharged wheatgrass juice I was shocked and in awe of the magnificent flavor and intensity of taste. It's sweet, it kind of tastes like it has been enhanced with stevia somehow. I am sold. This is positively the best wheatgrass juice on the planet. Intention put to use like this in agriculture all over the world could just be the next biggest savior of the human race and this beautiful planet we inhabit. I encourage all of you to read more about the techniques used by supercharge foods and taste the grass for yourself at Willy co-op at the juice bar.

Chef D Rawk approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment